Monday, June 4, 2018

A Sudden Fire Erupted In A Sewing Center At Cinnamon Gardens

A sudden fire erupted in a Sewing Center located at the second floor of the Three storied Building in Rosmeed Place,Cinnamon Gardens early this morning (05)had doused jointly by the Fire Brigade of Colombo Municipal Council and Cinnamon Gardens Police .

The cause of the fire not yet been revealed and Cinnamon Gardens Police are conducting an investigations over the incident.

No comments:

Indian students wear boxes on their heads during exam to prevent cheating

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/21/india/india-student-box-cheating-intl-hnk-scli/index.html