Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Price Of A 12.5 KG Domestic Litro Gas Cylinder To Be Increased By Rs.195 From Tonight

The price of a 12.5 Kilo Gramme
Domestic  Litro Gas Cylinder is  scheduled to be increased by Rs.195 with effect from midnight tonight (26).

The price of a 12.5 Kilo Gramme Gas Cylinder will be increased as per the decision taken by Cost Of Living Committee. Gas Companies had earlier requested the government to increase the price of a Gas Cylinder due to the rising prices of Gas in world market  and Cabinet too agreed to increasing  it and had informed it to Cost of Living Committee which finally recommended the Rs.195 price increase.

According to the new price increase a 12.5 Kilo Gramme Domestic Litro Gas Cylinder price will be increased from Rs.1538 to Rs.1733 with effect from midnight tonight .

The price will be changed from District to District according to Litro Gas Company .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. /  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.


California Collage Cancelled Grad.Ceremony Amodst Anti Gaza Protests

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68894386