Monday, July 26, 2021

An Emotional Tribute Song Sung For Mother - With English Lyrics

 

Abhi's (Child )Version -

Can I sing the song with the tears from my eyes…

Can I search for my mother at the Forum where the song is sung with no change in the rhythm?

Why there are no one in the world to cuddle me, the child

Am I like dates, to be deleted

My mother will appear to search me right?

 

My heart is frantic to find my mother

There are hundred in my village

Though I can sleep in many shoulders,

Nothing can be matched with my mother’s shoulders

 

Who, who is my mother who gave birth to me

I can play plenty of hide and seek, but my heart will never heal

Will your colour will ever change?

 

Women who crave for baby within the village, say

There nothing in our hand, all mistakes are by the God,

 

 Mother's Version -


I will become myself only when I see you mother.

You gave me to become another mother. but

My love to mother will never erode

There will no change in myself.

 

My mind is jumping like deer, can I too sing with unchanged rhythm

You were brought to me by the God. and

No sooner I saw you we fell in love with each other

This is enough for me in my life, god.


Translated By Mr  Vijay Rutnam

No comments:

A Couple Arrested With A stock Of Narcotics

 The Special Police Task Force Personal had arrested a couple in possession of a stock of natcotics worth over Rs.15 million in Colombo it h...