Tuesday, October 9, 2018

A Sudden Fire Destroyed A Room Attached To The Doctors Quarters Building At Mahamodara Hospital

A Room attached to the Doctors Official
Quarters at Mahamodara Maternity Hospital in Galle has been completely destroyed with furniture due to a sudden fire erupted in the Doctors quarters Building in wee hours of this morning  (09).

The fire  erupted in the second floor of the Building and fire Brigade attached to the Galle Municipal Council had doused the fire .

No one was injured due to the incident.

Electric short circuit may have caused the fire according to officials.

No comments:

Vigils In Germany For The Victims Of A Racist Attack Yesterday

https://www.bbc.com/news/world- europe-51581930