Tuesday, May 15, 2018

"AA JAO TADAPTE HAIN ARMAN " SONG FROM "AWAARA" FILM SCREENED IN 1951

SINGER -LATA MANJESHKAR
ACTRESS -LATE NARGIS
My hope(of your arrival) is in agony, please come now
Now the night has almost passed(waiting for you)
  I am crying here why are you quiet there(you have not come)

The night has almost passed(waiting for you)

The beauty of the moon is ebbing

The stars are heartbroken
  This is a painful restless time
 Where is this night, like a bride, departing in a vehicle of the moon Please call out to me, where are you?The eyes are upset and tired waiting for you
My fate is almost asleep(waiting for you)  You are not coming, where should I go or what should I do?

No comments:

Seven Were Killed And Twenty Injured After A Motor Car Hit The Crowd

 Seven Persons including a samall.child  have died and twenty were injured and hospitalized due to.a Motor car participated a Motor cross ra...