Saturday, July 18, 2015

POEM OF THE DAY -BY KATHY J PARENTEAU

If I were to leave this world today I'd want to be remembered it's true,
for going that extra mile just to show my love for you.
I'd want for you to be proud of me and know I always tried,
when you hurt I did too, your tears I also cried.
I'd want you to be compassionate to never turn away,
from someone who might need a hug or encouragement one day.
I'd want you to know I'm sorry if I ever caused you pain,
I hope you'd learn from my mistakes and
forgive me just the same.
There are no second chances when God
says it's time to go,
we only have today to let our feelings show.
Remember this when you say your prayers and count your blessings tonight,
and treasure every precious moment God gives you in this life.


No comments:

A Sudden Fire Erupted In A Tyre Shop At Armour Street

A sudden fire has broken out at a tyre shop near Armour street in Grandpass this evening (29) causing severe traffic congestion in the area....