Wednesday, May 30, 2018

PYAR YE JAANE KEISA HAI" SONG FROM THE FILM 'RANGEELA" (COLORFUL)SCREENED IN 1995

SINGERS-KAVITHA KRISHNAMURTHY AND SURESH WADKAR 
MUSIC-A.R RAHMAN
CAST-URMILA ,JACKY SHROFF,AMIR KHAN
ENGLISH TRANSLATION-
I don't know what kind of love is this, What should I say, it's a little different
Sometimes, it gives you pain, Sometimes it gives you peace
Sometimes it gives you sorrow, Sometimes it gives you happiness
I don't know what kind of love is this, What should I say, it's a little different//
The one whom I think about all day long
My nights pass thinking about her/ him
When the time of our union comes
Then it's like spring in the gardens and the flowers blossom
The herd of bees
Starts to roam around the flowers
And they erase the fear of the atmosphere from our hearts

If it spreads in our eyes like a dream
Then a stranger enters your life like a dear one
Walking in the path and under sunshine
You'll find a companion like your shadow
Whether the destination comes or not, even if a storm comes
It teaches the lovers how to live life
I don't know what kind of love is this, What should I say, it's a little different

No comments:

Popular Singer Chandrakumar Kandanaarachchi Passed Away

 Popular Local Singer  Chadrakumar Kandanaarachchi who sung  many popula hit love songs in 70's and  80's had passed away today (26)...