Monday, February 5, 2018

A Sudden Fire Erupted In A Textile Shop At Colombo Fort Was Doused

A sudden fire erupted in a Textile shop at Main Street
in Colombo Fort early this morning (05)was doused by the Colombo Fire Brigade officials with the assistance of Residents and Police.

No casualties have been reported due to the incident and the damage occurred due to the fire not yet been revealed.

The cause of the fire has  not yet been revealed either according to the Police.

No comments:

Indian students wear boxes on their heads during exam to prevent cheating

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/21/india/india-student-box-cheating-intl-hnk-scli/index.html