Saturday, May 6, 2017

A 3 Year Old Girl Has Died After Getting Choked With A Piece Of Bun

A 3 year old girl has died after getting choked with a
piece of bun she was eating in Chilaw this morning (06).

The deceased girl getting choked with a piece of bun while her mother feeding her with a bun it has been revealed.

The girl was then rushed to the Chilaw hospital in critical condition and she was pronounced as dead this morning while  receiving treatment in primary care unit of the hospital.

The deceased child was resided in melpura,Chilaw area.Chilaw Police are conducting an investigation on the incident.

No comments:

278 Sri Lankans Stranded In England Had Been Brought Back To Sri Lanka

A special Sri Lankan Airlines flight carrying 278 Sri lankans stranded in England due to Corona  pandamic had touched down the Katunayak...