Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Three Police OIC'S Have Been Transferred With Immediate Effect

Image result for transfersThree Officers In Charge(OIC) of Police Stations including the OIC of Kotadeniyawa(In Western Province) who was responsible for arresting two persons wrongfully regarding the  rape and murder of five year old seya sadewmini have been transferred with immediate effect according to the Department Of Police.

Accordingly the OIC of Kotadeniyawa Police has been transferred to Kegalle Police ,The OIC Of Welioya Police has been transferred to Kotadeniyawa Police and the Superintendent Of Polonnaruwa Police Division has been transferred as new OIC of Welioya Police.

1 comment:

John Smith said...

My friend has suggested your blog and I read your blog. There's plenty of fine info on your article. I idolized reading it and that I assume individuals can get plenty of facilitating from this text. I've got written this sort of articles, I believe you'll get plenty of facilitating from this too. I hope you like my article, Users can get plenty of knowledge from this article. This can be an honest inspiration for your article. Best of luck your future articles.
Hearing Aids Online Purchase

Seven Were Killed And Twenty Injured After A Motor Car Hit The Crowd

 Seven Persons including a samall.child  have died and twenty were injured and hospitalized due to.a Motor car participated a Motor cross ra...