Sunday, July 19, 2015

POEM OF THE DAY-INSPIRATIONAL POEM BY CASSANDRA DARDEN

Hold my hands
so I can lead you to a beautiful land

A land where there's no more suffering, pain nor tears
and there I'll know you'll be safe in that beautiful land

Hold my hands tight
as we soar in the sky
to see what's ahead behind that beautiful light

Hold my hands 
and don't let go 

Lean on me 
when you are not strong 
and I'll carry you all the way home 

Don't doubt when I am not around, instead 
close your eyes, because I am only a wish 
away.

Teach me how to have strength like you
Cause even when you are sick, I'll never 
know

No comments:

Seven Were Killed And Twenty Injured After A Motor Car Hit The Crowd

 Seven Persons including a samall.child  have died and twenty were injured and hospitalized due to.a Motor car participated a Motor cross ra...